Nottingham Forest vs Fulham
England – Championship
Date: Tuesday, 7 July 2020
Kick-Off at 17:00 UK/ 18:00 CET
Venue: City Ground (Nottingham).
Nottingham has a habit of drawing matches this season. They have 14 draws in the 41 matches so far. This has prevented them from progressing further up the table. They have to keep winning to guarantee the playoff spot they are in right now.
The visitors are on a two-match winning streak right now. They have done well in their first season after relegation from the top tier. With just five matches to go, they still have chances to get automatic promotion depending on other results. Currently, they are just two points ahead of the upcoming opposition.
Nottingham Forest vs Fulham: Head-to-head (h2h)
- The Whites have three wins and a loss in five recent head to head matches.
- Forest won the reverse fixture with the final score of 1-2.
- Both sides found the back of the net in four of their five previous meetings.
- Three of those matches also had more than 2.5 goals at full time.
- The hosts have two wins and a defeat in five encounters against Fulham at this ground.
- Four of those five games saw both teams getting in the score sheet.
- Three games during that spell also same over 2.5 goals in total.
- Forest remains unbeaten in the four latest league fixtures.
Nottingham Forest vs Fulham: Prediction
Forest had some recent defeats at home in recent weeks. But they have a better history of away games than at home. Currently, they have a two game-winning run going on at home against Huddersfield and Bristol City. Fulham had to face tough opposition in consecutive games, both of which they lost. They have an average performance in away games this season too. From the 20 away matches, they have won 7 and lost 5. But the highlight is that majority of those away matches were draws.
The away defense has conceded in all their recent five away matches. This problem with defense is why they have drawn matches that they could have won. Nottingham has enough firepower to break such a shabby defence as they have done on many recent occasions. So I am backing a double chance for a draw or Fulham winning with both teams getting goals.
Nottingham Forest vs Fulham: Betting Tips
- Double Chance: Draw or Fulham to win @ 1.49 (1/2).
- Both teams to score @ 1.87 (7/8).