Nottingham Forest vs Bristol City
England – Championship
Date: Wednesday, 1 July 2020
Kick-Off at 18:00 UK/ 19:00 CET
Venue: Nottingham City Ground.
Forest has done better compared to last season. The team which finished 9th back them is currently 4th in the table.
A playoff spot is guaranteed if they do not make a mess of it at the end. After West Brom they have lost the least number of matches this season along with Leeds and Cardiff.
With an out-of-form Bristol coming up, they will possibly continue the unbeaten run.
The Robins are on a 7 match winless run in the league at present. This includes 5 defeats and the rest of them were draws.
They have lost both their recent fixtures against Blackburn Rovers and Sheffield Wednesday. This makes it 14 defeats in 39 matches and places them 12th in the points table.
Nottingham Forest vs Bristol City: Head-to-head (h2h)
- Bristol is unbeaten against this opposition in their last 5 meetings.
- The latest 4 clashes saw fewer than 2.5 goals in total.
- Nottingham previously won this fixture back in January 2017.
- Both sides have two wins each in 5 previous games at this ground.
- In four of those five head to head matches here the score was under 2.5 goals.
- The common score in three of those five games was 1-0.
- Bristol City is on a 7-match winless run in the league.
Nottingham Forest vs Bristol City: Prediction
The majority of their recent encounters saw a score line with very few goals. Even though Bristol is unbeaten in their previous meetings, they are under serious pressure right now.
With a winless run going on they will have little impact in the game. Nottingham is one among the top five teams this season. Being one of the better home teams in the league they will have the upper hand in this upcoming tie.
Even though they have lost recent matches on the road, they made their presence felt with at least a goal. They managed to score in 4 of their last 5 away fixtures in the league.
Forest has also conceded some goals in their latest home games. So I am backing the home side to win and both teams scoring goals.
Nottingham Forest vs Bristol City: Betting Tips
The home team to win @ 1.53 (6/11).
Both teams to score @ 1.87 (7/8).