Nottingham Forest vs Blackpool
Date: 16 October 2021, Saturday
Kick-Off: 15:00 UK/ 16:00 CET
Venue: City Ground
Nottingham Forest take on Blackpool in Saturday’s Championship fixture at the City Ground. Read our Previews, Prediction and Betting Tips with Analysis.
Nottingham Forest vs Blackpool Head-to-Head
In the last 10 encounters between these two sides in the Championship:
- Nottingham Forest have won twice while Blackpool have the upper hand with 3 wins.
- 32 goals have been scored in this fixture in the last 10 games.
- On an average, 3.20 goals have been scored per game in this fixture.
- The last time both these sides faced each other, the game ended in a thrilling 4-4 draw.
Nottingham Forest vs Blackpool Prediction & Analysis
The hosts currently sit in 17th position in the Championship table with 11 points on board after 11 Championship games as they have won thrice, lost once and drawn once in their previous 5 Championship games.
Nottingham come into this fixture on the back of a 3-0 win away from home against Birmingham in a game which saw Lewis Grabban, Ryan Yates and Djed Spence get on the score sheet.
On the other side of the field, Blackpool currently sit in 12th position in the Championship table with 15 points on board after 11 Championship games as they have won thrice, lost one and drawn once in their previous 5 Championship games.
Blackpool come into this fixture on the back of a 2-1 win at home against Blackburn Rovers in a game which saw Shayne Lavery and Jerry Yates get on the score sheet.
Taking the above into consideration, we back the odds at 2.62 for Draw no bet in favour of Blackpool. As per the above data, Nottingham Forest have not shown any signs of stability and consistency in terms of their home performances. They will come into this fixture with a doubt casting over them and we are confident that Blackpool will exploit their weaker areas.
Consequently, we back the odds at 1.90 for both teams to get on the score sheet. Both these sides will want to get underway in a bright start and they will look for the win. Hence, we should see both sides getting on the score sheet comfortably.
Key Stats for Betting
- In the last 5 home games for Nottingham, they have drawn thrice and lost twice.
- In those previous 5 home games, Nottingham have scored 4 goals.
- In the last 5 away games for Blackpool, they have drawn thrice, lost once and won once.
- In those 5 away games for Blackpool, they have scored 7 goals.
Tips for Nottingham Forest vs Blackpool
Draw no bet: Blackpool @ 2.62
Both teams to score @ 1.90.