Norwich vs Southampton
England – Premier League
Date: Saturday, 20 November 2021
Kick-off at 15:00 UK/ 16:00 CET
Venue: Carrow Road.
Norwich have been the absolute worst team in the whole of the English top flight this season, and are understandably placed bottom-most in the table. They have conceded the most number of goals of all the teams in the league, and have conceded the least as well.
Meanwhile, Southampton are trying to make amends for their poor start to the season. After a series of draws and losses at the beginning phase, they are now on an unbeaten streak.
And the team surely will take advantage of this match-up against the weakest of the PL. Likely, expect a compelling win for the Saints.
Norwich vs Southampton Head-to-head (h2h)
- The latest encounter had ended in a 0-3 win for Southampton.
- They are on a three-game winning streak.
- They had scored two or more goals in five of the last seven clashes.
- It’s been five years since the hosts have won at this ground.
Norwich vs Southampton Prediction & Analysis
Norwich might have recorded a 1-2 win on the road the last match-day. But it had come against Brentford, a team that were promoted to the top flight only at the end of the previous season.
Going on, Norwich had lost ten of their former fourteen overall fixtures, and their only win at home this new season had come in the EFL Cup, against a team from the Championship.
On the other hand, Southampton recorded a 1-0 win at home the past game week, against Aston Villa. They are also on a five-match unbeaten run, and three of these were wins. Moreover, their only two losses since August had come against Chelsea, and Wolves.
Finally, previous h2h clashes too pick the Saints as the favorites for this upcoming encounter, and judging all these observations, expect a win for Southampton.
Key Stats for Betting
- Norwich are placed 20th in a table of 20, and have posted a total of just five points against their name.
- They have scored a total of five goals so far this campaign, and two of those had come against the recently-promoted Brentford.
- In fact, their only win in 2021-22 edition of the Premier League had come against Brentford.
- Meanwhile, Southampton are on a four-fixture unbeaten run in the league, and three of those were wins.
- They had also kept clean sheets in three of their last four league games.
Tips for Norwich vs Southampton
Southampton to Win @ 2.00 (1/1)
Over 1.5 Second Half Goals @ 2.00 (1/1).