Nordsjaelland vs Sonderjyske
Denmark – Superliga
Date: Sunday, 23 February 2020
Kick-Off at 11:00 UK/ 12:00 CET
Venue: Right to Dream Park (Farum)
There is no doubt about who the favorites are to win this match. Nordsjaelland is on an active winning streak and has a better home record against teams below them in terms of points.
Sonderjyske started with a win after the break over bottom team Hobro. But apart from wins against sides below them in the table, they are yet to make an impact over stronger opponents.
Nordsjaelland vs Sonderjyske: Head-to-head (h2h)
- Nordsjaelland is on a 3 match win streak against these opponents.
- Both sides scored in 5 of their recent h2h matches on the trot.
- Over 2.5 goals were scored in all those 5 matches as well.
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in the last 11 games of Sonderjyske.
- Both teams scored in 5 of Sonderjyske’s last 6 games.
- In 10 of their last 20 home matches, the hosts have scored 2 or more goals.
Nordsjaelland vs Sonderjyske: Prediction
The h2h stats clearly give the advantage to the home side who have won 71% of h2h games against this opposition. They also have an active 3 match winning run going on at all venues.
The visitors have lost 4 of their recent away matches conceding 2 or more goals in the process. The last time they won was against Esbjerg back in October. This definitely puts the hosts in the driving seat to leave the pitch with 3 points.
Nordsjaelland has previously kept a clean sheet 2 games ago. From their last 20 home matches, they only managed to keep 4 clean sheets. In that period they scored in almost half those games also.
Clean sheets are a rarity for the visitors as well. The last time they never conceded was back in August 2019. So I am pretty sure of putting our money on both nets bulging.
Nordsjaelland vs Sonderjyske: Betting Tips
- Nordsjaelland to win @ 1.75(3/4).
- Both teams to score @ 1.57(4/7).