Nordsjaelland vs Horsens
Date: Sunday, 16 February 2020
Kick-Off at 13:00 UK/ 14:00 CET
Venue: Right to Dream Park (Farum)
The hosts are equal on points with Aalborg and are just below the Championship group spot. They will look to get 3 points this Sunday and close in on the upper half of the table.
After a loss against high flying FC Copenhagen, they came back with a win against Aalborg away from home.
Horsens is currently unbeaten in 3 league games so far which includes 2 wins. They will want to start the season on a high note after the long break. But the team is yet to make an impression on the top sides in the league. Most of their wins came against average teams. Away from home, they are without a win in 5 matches of which three were defeats.
The break may have changed many a thing in both the camps. But the hosts look more convincing on paper.
Nordsjaelland vs Horsens: Head-to-head (h2h)
- Nordsjaelland have 3 wins in the last 6 h2h games against this opposition.
- They are currently on a 2 match unbeaten streaking against Horsens.
- In 5 of their last 6 meetings across all venues, the final score has more than 2.5 goals.
- A 5 match winning run for the hosts in h2h was broken by Horsens in their previous meeting at this venue.
Nordsjaelland vs Horsens: Prediction
Apart from losses to Copenhagen and Aarhus the hosts have kept a great home record recently. Also the h2h stats give them the advantage even though they lost the previous fixture. Adding to that the poor away form of the visitors we can bet on a win for the home side to win with 1.62 odds.
Both these teams have a below-par defense, with more than 30 goals conceded. The home team has conceded in 5 of their last 6 games at this ground. But they have a great front line which can give them the 3 points even if they concede an early lead. So we can bet on both teams scoring with 1.80 odds.
Nordsjaelland vs Horsens: Betting Tips
- Nordsjaelland to win @ 1.62(5/8).
- Both teams to score @ 1.80(4/5).