Nizhny Novgorod vs Ural
Russia – Premier League
Date: Saturday, 26 February 2022
Kick-off at 11:00 UK/ 12:00 CET
Venue: Nizhny Novgorod Stadium.
Both these teams are trying to avoid the relegation cut-off. However, only Ural have been able to improve their form.
They are on an impressive unbeaten run at the moment, and it needs to be mentioned that their latest two fixtures had ended in wins.
Meanwhile, Novgorod are on a long winless stretch of performances, and are also letting in goals quite in plenty.
By the looks of things, expect Ural to have the upper hand this weekend.
Nizhny Novgorod vs Ural Head-to-head (h2h)
- The reverse encounter had ended in a 1-1 draw.
- These two had locked horns in the Round of the 2018 Russian Cup. Then, Ural registered a 2-0 win at home.
- They have a 100% unbeaten record against this foe over the years.
Nizhny Novgorod vs Ural Prediction & Analysis
Novgorod were winless in eight of their past ten overall fixtures, and in the process they had even gone on a three-game losing streak.
Note that they have also won just once at home since July of 2021.
On the other hand, Ural are on a two-match winning streak, and have a combined scorecard of 5-1 in the process. They are also on a six-fixture unbeaten run, and are invincible on the road since October.
Taking into account these observations, expect a win for Ural this weekend against Nizhny Novgorod.
Key Stats for Betting
- Ural last lost a game back in October.
- They had scored four goals in their latest league match-up.
- Meanwhile, Novgorod have recorded a single league victory since October.
- They were on a losing streak at home since mid-August to the end of October.
- They had let in two or more goals in six of their past eight appearances at home.
Tips for Nizhny Novgorod vs Ural
Draw No Bet: Ural @ 1.90 (9/10)
Correct Score: 1-0 Ural @ 7.00 (6/1).