Niort vs Nancy
France – Ligue 2
Date: Friday, 6 March 2020
Kick-Off at 19:00 UK/ 20:00 CET
Venue: Stade René Gaillard (Niort)
Nancy is above their upcoming opponents in terms of points. But the hosts have more wins in recent weeks than Nancy.
The visitors have since the third week of January. Despite being in relegation spot Niort has won 2 league games recently. So this match could be interesting as two equals go head to head.
Niort vs Nancy: Head-to-head (h2h)
- Both sides won one each in their last 5 head to head games.
- Fewer than 2.5 goals were scored in 4 of those 5 games.
- Both Nancy and Niort have won 2 each in the 10 meetings at this ground.
- The last match saw a draw with both sides scoring a goal each.
- The most recent 3 head to head clashes at this ground had less than 2.5 goals in total.
- All those 3 games at this ground ended as draws.
- Nancy is winless in their last 8 competitive matches across all venues.
Niort vs Nancy: Prediction
Niort is hopeful of getting 3 points at home like their last 2 home fixtures. But head to head history gives neither team an upper hand. The last 3 meetings between them at this ground saw a draw. Nancy might have won the reverse fixture at their home, but away from is another story. In their last 5 games on the road, they failed to win. So I am backing a draw at Niort.
The visitors despite losing consecutive games have scored consistently. They scored in all their 6 recent away games in both league and Cup. The hosts have also found the net in 3 consecutive home matches. A similar scoreline can be seen in the last 2 meetings between these sides as well. We may both teams getting in the score sheet yet again.
Niort vs Nancy: Betting Tips
Match to end as a Draw @ 2.90 (19/10).
Both teams to score @ 2.10 (11/10).