Niort vs Le Havre
France – Ligue 2
Date: Friday, 10 January 2020
Kick-off at 19:00 UK/ 20:00 CET
Venue: Stade Rene Gaillard (Niort).
Niort will be the lesser favorites to win despite hosting the game in the clash against Le Havre at Stade Rene Gaillard.
- Niort form: 19 matches – 4 wins – 5 draws – 10 losses – 17 points.
- Le Havre form: 19 matches – 7 wins – 8 draws – 4 losses – 29 points.
Niort vs Le Havre Head-to-head (h2h)
- The host has recorded three of the last five wins in their clashes.
- Seven of their last ten matches have ended in a draw.
- Two of Niort’s recent three wins were registered at their home.
- Their previous encounter in August 2019 ended in a 1-1 draw.
Niort vs Le Havre Prediction
Niort had to face the table-toppers, Lens, in their previous encounter which ended in a 1-0 loss on the road. It marked their fourth consecutive loss in a row in the campaign.
On the other hand, Le Havre managed to draw 1-1 with Chambly in their previous league clash. It marked their fourth unbeaten game in the past five league fixtures.
However, Niort had their previous home game end in a loss. Also, they had only one win in their past five home matches. Besides that, Niort has recorded only two wins in their nine home matches so far in the campaign.
In the meantime, Le Havre has lost only three of their ten away games so far. Also, they have lost those three away games within the recent five fixtures on the road. Apart from that, Le Havre had their previous trip on the road ending in a defeat.
As such, Le Havre has a slightly better form on the road than Niort’s home run in the league. Hence, Le Havre has more chance of winning the game in ninety minutes.
Niort vs Le Havre Betting tips
Full-time result: Le Havre @ 1.90 (9/10).
Alternate bet: Draw no bet: Le Havre @ 1.40 (2/5).
Both teams to score @ 2.00 (1/1).