Niger host group leaders Senegal in their bid to revive their hope of qualification in the 2017 AFCON.
Senegal are currently running away with success in group K as they have won all three games played so far which have kept them top of the table with 9 points.
Senegal hope to extend their good form on Tuesday when they face Niger for the fourth game.
- Niger have won one of their last three games in this phase of the AFCON qualifier, they have lost their last two games and are sitting bottom of the table.
- Niger have scored only one goal in the group and they have conceded four goals.
- Senegal are not goal shy as they have scored seven goals and conceded only one goal.
Niger: Team News
Niger conceded in the sixteenth minute of the game in the first encounter on Saturday, they showed sign of weakness, but they will be going into this game in confidence as they are playing in front of their home fans.
Niger: Predicted Line-up (4-3-3)
Douda Kassaly – Abdoulaye Katakore Amadou, Mohamed Chicoto, Mohammed Soumalia, Mahamadou Souley – Yacouba Ali, Karim Lancina, Issiaka Koudize – Moussa Maazou, Kamilou Daouda, Issoufou Boubacar.
Senegal: Team News
a win in this game will seal Senegal’s ticket to Gabon 2017 and the players will hope to take all their chances to grab a win.
Senegal: predicted Line-Up (4-4-2)
Bouna Coundoul – Cheikhou Kouyate, Kara Mbodj, Lamine Sane, Papy Djilobodji – Sadio Mane, Idrissa Gana Gueye, Pape Kouly Diop, Alfred N’Diaye – Moussa konate, Mohammed Diame.
Niger vs Senegal: Head-to-Head stats
- The two teams have met twice which includes the last game at Dakar Senegal on Saturday.
- Senegal have not lost against Niger, and they have won of the two games played between them.
- Senegal have scored at least a goal in the two matches played between them.
Niger vs Senegal: Prediction
Knowing what is at stake, Niger will fight to get a win in this game, but that will be difficult as Senegal have a strong side that are not ready to loose a point.
With Senegal’s scoring ratio and Niger’s conceding ratio, The game is expected to have goals greater than 1 (over 1.5)
Senegal is expected to get at least a goal in the game. Finally I would advice a double chance on Senegal, they either win or draw this game.