Nice vs Rennes
France- Ligue 1
Date: Sunday 8th April 2018
Kick off at 14:00 UK/ 15:00 CET
Venue: Allianz Riviera (Nice)
Nice’s target is 5th place and they come into this game in 7th and just a single point from their objective. Nice has lost just 1 game in their past five matches as they have achieved wins over Troyes, Guingamp and Lille in recent weeks.
There are still questions marks over a side who have been able to lose 6 times at home this season. And the reality is that they have won just 1 game at home from their past four matches. It’s been a start/stop season for the club who haven’t been able to enjoy a good winning run.
Rennes are the team that Nice are chasing for 5th and the club are enjoying good form having gone undefeated since the beginning of February. Rennes have earned more points away than at home and are currently on a 4 game unbeaten streak. This includes going to Bordeaux and claiming a draw and beating Lyon 2-0.
Nice vs Rennes: Head to Head
- Rennes are without a win either home or away in 4 games
- The last time the teams played here Nice won 1-0
- This century when the game is played at Nice there is a 100% success rate to see goals
Nice vs Rennes: Prediction
Rennes have not beaten Nice for 3 years in the league and Nice always seem to find a way to get the win over them. This is not an easy fixture to predict so we will concentrate on the goalscorer market for good value. For small stakes we can look at the correct score of what should be a very close but exciting game.
Nice vs Rennes: Bet Tips
- Anytime goalscorer: Alassane Plea (Nice) at 2.38
- Anytime goalscorer: Whabi Khazri (Rennes) at 3.00
- Correct score: 1-1 or 2-2 at 6.00 and 13.00 respectively.