Newcastle Jets vs Adelaide United
Date: Sunday, 30th December 2018
Kick-off at 08.00 UK/ 09.00 CET
Venue: McDonald Jones Stadium (Newcastle).
Adelaide United and Newcastle Jets take on each other in this A-League fixture, at the McDonald Jones Stadium, this week. The game is a part of the 10th round of the competition and will be played on Sunday.
Adelaide United is the 6th team in the table and has posted 12 points on the board. Their record reads 3 wins, 3 draws and 3 losses. The team scored 12 goals and conceded 12 in return.
Newcastle Jets occupies the 7th spot in the league table and got 11 points till now. They registered 3 wins, 2 draws and 4 losses. Newcastle Jets scored a total of 9 goals in all their matches this season and conceded 11.
Previous games witnessed Newcastle Jets win against Central Coast Mariners, on the road, 1-2 and Adelaide United draw against WS Wanderers, at home, with a score of 2-2.
Newcastle Jets vs Adelaide United Head-to-head (h2h)
- Adelaide United drew the last h2h match against Newcastle Jets.
- Newcastle Jets was unbeaten in 6 of their last 10 matches.
- Adelaide United was winless in 6 of their last 10 games.
- Newcastle Jets was unbeaten in 13 of their last 20 home-ties.
- Adelaide United lost 6 of their last 10 fixtures on the road.
- Newcastle Jets has scored in 5 of their last 8 overall matches, and in 15 of their last 20 home-ties.
- Adelaide United has scored in 7 of their last 10 overall games, and in 8 of their last 13 away fixtures.
- Vargas R has been the best player for Newcastle Jets with 3 goals and 0 assists this season, and Goodwin C for Adelaide United, with 3 goals and 3 assists.
Newcastle Jets vs Adelaide United Prediction
United is a team that prides themselves in having a very good away record, and especially against teams from the bottom tier of the league table. We can see that the only time Adelaide failed to score at least three goals in an away league match, this season, were when they came up against Melbourne Victory, the second team in the table.
Newcastle, on the other hand, put up lackluster performances at home. No team has scored fewer goals at home than Newcastle. Also, the side dropped points in three of their last four home matches and failed to score at least a goal in five of their last eight home-ties.
It’s inferred that Adelaide will score at least two goals in this match, and win at least one half.
Newcastle Jets vs Adelaide United Betting Tips
Adelaide United to Win Either Half @ 1.90 (9/10)
Over 1.5 Team Goals by Adelaide United @ 2.62 (13/8).