New England Revolution vs Nashville SC
Major League Soccer
Date: Thursday, 5 August 2021
Kick-off at 00:00 UK/ 01:00 CET
Venue: Gillette Stadium (Foxborough).
New England Revolution take on Nashville SC in Wednesday’s Major League fixture and our analysts expect a close battle at the Gillette Stadium in Foxborough.
Let’s take a look at our key stats and analysis for prediction with best bets for this midweek football match.
New England vs Nashville SC Head-to-head
- There have been only 3 head-to-head meetings between the teams so far and Nashville lead this with a win when they met in May this year.
- .The other two games ended in 1-1 and 0-0 draws.
Form Analysis New England Revolution
- Matches Played in MLS: 17, Won: 11, Drawn: 3, Lost 3
- Goals Scored: 33, Goals Conceded: 21
- Home Form: 7 games, 6 wins, 0 draws, 1 loss.
Form Analysis Nashville SC
- Matches Played in MLS: 16, Won: 6, Drawn: 9, Lost 1
- Goals Scored: 25, Goals Conceded: 15
- Away form: 5 games, 0 wins, 4 draws, 1 loss.
New England vs Nashville SC Prediction
The Revolution are the team to beat in the MLS this season and they are coming to this match on the back of 4 consecutive wins.
They lost only 1 of their 7 home games so far and they have been smart in winning the remaining 6 games.
On the other hand, Nashville struggled for wins this season, only 6 from 16 games.
But they are hard to beat as well and the only team to beat them this season is NY Red Bulls.
This h2h duel has a habit of producing low scoring affairs and we expect the trend to continue this midweek, especially when Nashville is one of the toughest defenses in the league this season.
New England vs Nashville SC Betting Tips
Under 2.5 goals @ 2.07
New England and Nashville SC to Draw @ 4.00 odd.