Napoli vs Verona
Italy – Serie A
Date: Sunday, 7 November 2021
Kick-off at 17:00 UK / 18:00 CET
Venue: Stadio Diego Armando Maradona.
We believe the low-scoring head to head trend in this matchup could come to an end here considering how good they’ve looked attackingly in the last several weeks. Napoli will enter the match on the back of scoring four goals past Legia Warsaw, while Verona will be encouraged after recent wins over Lazio and Juventus.
Napoli vs Verona Head-to-head
- Napoli have been impeccable at home against Verona.
- They won 14 and drew 5 of the last 19 home fixtures against Hellas Verona.
- Nevertheless, Verona took four points from the two meetings with Napoli in the previous term of the Serie A.
- Four of the last five head to head games between the two teams ended with fewer than three goals scored.
Napoli vs Verona Predictions & Analysis
Napoli host Verona in the 12th round of the Serie A on Sunday afternoon at Stadio Diego Armando Maradona.
The hosts got off to a dream start to the 2021/22 Serie A campaign with ten wins and a draw in the inaugural eleven rounds of the competition.
They have recently got their Europa League campaign up and running as well thanks to the back-to-back demolishing victory over Legia Warsaw.
The team led by Luciano Spaletti put four goals past Legia in the second half of the Europa League game on Thursday evening.
Napoli have thus scored three or more goals in three of the last five matches in all competitions and they will come into this tie with Verona in the highest of spirits.
However, the visitors will have something to hope for themselves, especially after a 2-1 victory over Juventus in the previous ro8und.
Giovanni Simeone bagged two early goals past I Bianconeri last weekend as Igor Tudor’s men found a way to keep the lead with a brave performance until the very end of the affair.
Key Stats for Betting
- Napoli have just clinched a 1-4 victory over Legia Warsaw on Thursday evening in the UEFA Europa League.
- They have a perfect record at home with five wins in five league matches at Stadio Diego Armando Maradona.
- Verona won two and drew one of the last three league outings despite playing the likes of Lazio, Udinese, and Juventus along the way.
- At least four goals were scored in six of the last eight games Verona played in the league.
Tips for Napoli vs Verona
Napoli to Win & Both Teams To Score @ 2.87 (15/8)
Over 2.5 goals FT @ 1.57 (4/7)