Motherwell vs Aberdeen
Scotland – Premiership
Date: Saturday, 19 October 2019
Kick-off at 15:00 UK/ 16:00 CET
Venue: Fir Park (Motherwell).
Current form and home advantage join hands to put Motherwell firmly in the driver’s seat this Saturday. Moreover, with Celtic misfiring, it seems a good opportunity to go after the second spot in the table. Also, the struggles of Aberdeen further contribute to the home fans hoping for a win this match-day.
Motherwell vs Aberdeen Head-to-head (h2h)
- It’s been four years, and 13 games in a row without a draw.
- The last time these two met, the Dons registered a 3-1 victory.
- The previous four games on the trot had home wins.
- Visitors of the particular days failed to find the back of the net in three of the last four clashes.
- The combined scorecard for the prior two meetings at this venue is 6-0, in favor of Motherwell.
Motherwell vs Aberdeen Prediction
The Steelmen won their last two games, and five of the previous six. They had managed to score two or more goals in four of their prior six clashes and kept clean sheets in the former two ties. At home, they went unbeaten in 12 of their preceding 16 appearances and won an impressive 11 of these as well.
In addition, home teams have fared well in recent h2h clashes, with the previous four fixtures ending in wins for the hosts of the day. Do note that while the home teams scored thrice or more in three of the prior four encounters, the guests accumulated just one goal from the last four meetings.
Finally, Aberdeen has two wins from their preceding eleven overall fixtures, and just one in their former eight on the road.
Taking into account these observations, anticipate a win for the home team this Saturday in the Premiership.
Motherwell vs Aberdeen Betting Tips
Motherwell to Win @ 2.40 (7/5)
Half Time Result: Motherwell to Win @ 3.00 (2/1).