Moreirense FC vs Rio Ave FC
Portugal – Primeira Liga
Date: Friday, 12 June 2020
Kick-Off at 19:00 UK/ 20:00 CET
Venue: Parque Joaquim de Almeida Freitas (Moreira de Conegos)
The home side is happy with the results they have been getting lately. But some of those could have turned to wins if they did not concede silly goals. The defense needs to stay strong against Rio who has been scoring freely in the league.
Rio had a great unbeaten run going until their recent defeat to Ferreira. They have done excellent during that period of play where they managed to draw former champions and pick up important wins in away games. But the recent defeat may have affected them and away game could prove dangerous after such a result.
Moreirense vs Rio Ave Head-to-head (h2h)
- Both teams have two wins each in their last 5 meetings.
- In their last 7 head to head games, both of them scored.
- More than 2.5 goals were scored in five of those 7 games.
- The visitors have 2 wins and a loss in their last 5 trips to this ground.
- Both teams scored in four of those five games here.
- Fewer than 2.5 goals came in four of those matches as well.
- Moreirense is on a 7 match unbeaten run in the league.
Moreirense vs Rio Ave : Prediction
Rio Ave has some recent wins against this opposition here. But they are inconsistent in their recent league games as well. A 9 match unbeaten run was going on for them in the league until they lost to a below-par team like Ferreira, that too at home soil. This spell included the draws against teams like Porto and Sporting. Based on home advantage I am backing a double chance for the host winning or the match ending as a draw.
The hosts are consistently scoring in their league matches. They have never failed to score since the start of this year. But the same skill cannot be seen in defending the goals. They have conceded in 8 of their last 10 matches both home and away. Rio has scored recently against both Sporting and Porto. So I am backing goals from both of them this Friday.
Moreirense vs Rio Ave Betting Tips
- Double Chance: Moreirense or Draw @ 1.57 (4/7).
- Both teams to score @ 1.75 (3/4).