Moreirense vs Gil Vicente
Portugal – Liga Portugal
Date: Friday, 26 November 2021
Kick-off at 20:15 UK/ 21:15 CET
Venue: Parque Joaquim de Almeida Freitas.
Both Moreirense and Gil Vicente are going through dismal streaks at present, and are conceding goals in huge numbers. And this same trend could be seen in previous h2h meetings too.
With either squad desperate for a win, expect a high-scoring affair this Friday at the Parque Joaquim de Almeida Freitas.
Moreirense vs Gil Vicente Head-to-head (h2h)
- The latest encounter had ended in a 1-2 win for Moreirense.
- Four of the past five clashes had goals from both teams.
- The last time these two locked horns at this stadium, spoils were shared with a 1-1 scorecard.
- It’s been eight years since the hosts have failed to score at this stadium.
Moreirense vs Gil Vicente Prediction & Analysis
Moreirense had a total of just two clean sheets from their past 16 games, and they had also conceded two or more goals in 11 of their past 16 fixtures. Even at home, their latest clean sheet had come back in May.
On the other hand, Gil Vicente too have been conceding goals in high frequency, and particularly so on the road. And on top of all that, goals have also come in huge numbers in previous h2h clashes over the years.
Judging these observations, expect a goal-fest this weekend between the two teams.
Key Stats for Betting
- The two teams have combined to register a total of just four wins from their 22 games so far in the league this season.
- Only two other squads have conceded more goals than Moreirense in the entire Portuguese top flight. And one of the teams are the dead-last placed Santa Clara.
- Gil Vicente have a total of one clean sheet from their past eleven games.
- They have won just twice on the road in this edition of the Liga Portugal – and one of these wins had come against the 17th placed Maritimo.
Tips for Moreirense vs Gil Vicente
Both Teams to Score @ 2.00 (1/1)
Over 2.5 Match Goals @ 2.25 (5/4).