Morecambe vs Bradford
England – League 2
Date: Saturday, 12 October 2019
Kick-off at 15:00 UK/ 16:00 CET
Venue: Globe Arena (Morecambe).
The Bantams are in pursuit of a spot in the top-most tier. With Forest Green taking on Exeter this match-day, there’s potential for a major mix-up at the pinnacle. As such, despite being on the road, the team should rally against the second-worst squad in the competition, Morecambe.
Morecambe vs Bradford Head-to-head (h2h)
- Six of the previous nine wins went to Gary Bowyer’s men.
- Six of the last seven clashes saw the Shrimps failing to keep a clean sheet.
- Three of the last five wins sided with the teams on the road.
- In the last decade, the home team has recorded a single win at this stadium.
- Four of the prior six encounters at the stadium ended with Jim Bentley’s men failing to score.
Morecambe vs Bradford Prediction
The Shrimps are winless in their prior eleven straight matches and had lost nine of these. They also had conceded two or more goals in ten of these fixtures. In addition, the team let in three or more goals in eight of these eleven match-ups as well.
They are completely winless in front of the home crowd this season and have had their defense breached twice or more in every such tie, disregarding two occasions.
On the other hand, their counterparts avoided a loss in six of their former eight overall games and repeated the feat in 11 of their last 13 on the road.
Finally, the results of previous h2h clashes too firmly point towards the Bantams having the upper hand this weekend. Consequentially, count on the guests doing everything in their power to push themselves further upwards in the table.
Morecambe vs Bradford Betting Tips
Draw No Bet: Bradford @ 1.44 (4/9)
To Open the Scoring: Bradford @ 1.60 (3/5).