Montpellier vs Dijon
Frances – Ligue 1
Date: Saturday, 17th March 2018
Kick off at 19:00 UK/ 20:00 CET
Venue: Stade de la Mosson (Montpellier).
Montpellier have gone the last 5 matches undefeated however 4 of those have been draws which they have achieved in a row. Their form means that they have a chance to play European football next season if PSG win the Coupe de France and they are just two points short of that target.
Montpellier have been strong at home this season with just 3 losses and form is good with no losses this year. Dijon are in a safe position in 10th and come into this game having drawn against Amiens 1-1 last weekend. Indeed they have drawn their last two games. Dijon have gone on a 4 game unbeaten streak since being destroyed by Monaco a month ago.
Away from home Dijon has the worst record in the league with just 1 win all season and they have gained just 7 points from a possible 42.
Montpellier vs Dijon: Head to Head
- Dijon has no wins at this stadium this century
- 3 of the last 4 games home or away has ended in a draw
- Dijon won earlier this season 2-1
- Home or away the last 6 meetings has seen both teams score
Montpellier vs Dijon: Prediction
We never quite know what Montpellier side will turn up, some weeks especially at home they play terrific attacking fluid football and other weeks they play like a bottom team side. But for us and with the way form and positions are we believe this could the bet of the week to back Montpellier to win this game. We will also back Giovanni Sio to find the net for the home team.
Montpellier vs Dijon: Bet Tips
- Montpellier to beat Dijon at 1.62
- Anytime goal scorer: Giovanni Sio (Montpellier) at 2.50
- Correct score: Montpellier to win 1-0 or 2-0 at 6.00 and 6.50 respectively.