Molde vs Start:
Date: Sunday, 17 July 2016
Kick-off: 17:00 UK Time
Venue: Aker Stadion (Molde).
Molde have the most favourable clash this weekend when they will be welcome the bottom placed Start as they hope to find their way back to winning ways.
Molde have been in a poor state recently they are currently on a 3 game loosing streak, losing 3:1 to Rosenborg, 1-0 to Viking and 4-3 to Sogndal in their last 3 games. They are in the 7th position with 24 points, 5 points below Stroemsgodset in the 3rd place. At home they are very good, they have lost just one of their last 7 home games, they have won 5 and drawn. They hope for a win in this one to climb further up in the table.
Start on the other hand are having a very bad campaign, they are the worst performing side in the league, having lost 9 games so far this season, they have drawn 6 and have failed to register a win since the start of the season. They have scored the least goals and conceded the most goals in this campaign. Winning this game will look like a miracle
- Start are without a win in their last 30 league games.
- Start have conceded at least 2 goals in their last 4 league games.
- Start are currently on a 3-game losing streak
Molde vs Start: Head-to-Head stat
- Molde have dominated their recent games, they are unbeaten in their last five games, they have won 3 and drawn 2.
- Molde have won 11 of their previous 25 meetings, they have lost 6 to Start and drawn 8
- Molde have won 7 of their 12 home games against Start, they have drawn 2 and lost 3
Molde vs Start: Prediction
Molde are huge favourites in this game considering the poor form of their visitors, Molde are also good at home with just a dent of 1 loss at home since the beginning of this season.
I predict a big win for the home side as I expect the game to see up to 4 goals or more. My correct score prediction is 4-1 in favour of the home team.
Molde vs Start: Tips
- Molde win HT/FT.
- Over 3.5 goals