Mlada Boleslav vs Slavia Prague
Czech Republic- First League
Date: Tuesday, 26 May 2020
Kick-Off at 19:00 UK/ 20:00 CET
Venue: Lokotrans Arena (Mlada Boleslav)
It will be tough to beat the hosts in front of their home crowd. In the last eight home games they have lost only once and that was against Jablonec. But they have a bad reputation when they face Slavia and maybe the ghosts from the past will haunt them.
The reigning champs will be in action as the league resumes after the break. Slavia is already on top of the table with an 8 point lead over nearest rivals Plzen. Any team would dream to have a defensive record like that of the toppers. In 24 matches they have conceded only 8 goals and scored 48 which is also the best in the league. But currently, they are without a win in 2 matches which makes it 3 winless games in the last 5 ties.
Mlada Boleslav vs Slavia Prague: Head-to-head (h2h)
- Slavia is on an 8 match win streak in head to head matches against this opposition.
- More than 2.5 goals were scored in total on 5 of those 8 matches.
- Mlada previously won this fixture back in March 2016.
- Slavia is also on a 3 game winning streak at this ground.
- Over 2.5 goals came in 4 of their last 5 meetings at this venue.
- Slavia has also maintained clean sheets in their last 2 trips there.
Mlada Boleslav vs Slavia Prague: Prediction
It is true that the visiting defense is the hardest to breakthrough. But Slavia has conceded 3 goals in the last 2 away matches. They have lost both those games against Slovacko and Bohemians 1905 that are in relegation territory. So I am sure that the hosts will get some chances and they might get a goal or two.
Since they had a break Prague had enough time to regroup and solved their problems in recent defeats. Also, they have a winning streak going on against this opposition both at home and on the road. So I am backing the champs to walk away on Tuesday with three points.
Mlada Boleslav vs Slavia Prague: Betting Tips
- Slavia Prague to win @ 1.55 (6/11).
- Both teams to score @ 1.85 (6/7).
Looking for More Games? Let’s Jump to our main Football Tips Page.