MK Dons vs Doncaster
England – League One
Date: Saturday, 7 March 2020
Kick-Off at 15:00 UK/ 16:00 CET
Venue: Stadium MK (Milton Keynes)
The home side is unable to win in the league recently. The win against Bolton, who is at the bottom of the table, is the only 3 points they got from the past 5 match days. They need wins to make sure they survive in this tier for another season.
Doncaster is 10th in the table with a great scoring record. The recent defeats against Shrewsbury and Gillingham have raised questions about their form, but they came back with a win against Wycombe. I am expecting this game to be a close match with both teams netting goals.
MK Dons vs Doncaster: Head-to-head (h2h)
- Doncaster is unbeaten in their recent 3 head to head games.
- Dons previously won against Rovers back in April 2015.
- Both teams scored in their 3 previous matches across all venues.
- More than 2.5 goals were also scored in 3 of their 5 recent meetings.
- The reverse fixture in December was a draw with both teams scoring one each.
- The visitors won 3 and lost twice at this venue from 5 previous matches.
- More than 2.5 goals came in 4 of the 5 clashes at this ground.
MK Dons vs Doncaster: Prediction
Given the away form of Doncaster, a win for the hosts may seem impossible. But they have won 3 head to head matches at this ground. Also, the latest win over Wycombe has given them a new direction after consecutive defeats.
Dons, on the other hand, are without a win in 4 of their last 5 league fixtures. So it is safe to put our money on a Double chance for a draw or the visitors winning.
The Dons have only 2 clean sheets in their last 10 League One matches. But they have been scoring well at home recently, with goals coming in 9 of their home games in all competitions. Three of their previous meetings also saw both of them getting goals. So I am backing on both teams scoring in this upcoming game.
MK Dons vs Doncaster: Betting Tips
- Double Chance: Draw or Doncaster to win @ 1.50 (1/2).
- Both teams to score @ 1.80 (4/5).