Mjondalen vs Odds BK
Norway – Eliteserien
Date: Wednesday, 29 July 2020
Kick-Off at 17:00 UK/ 18:00 CET
Venue: Isachsen Stadion.
The home side managed to stay in the topflight for another year last season. But they have already fallen to the bottom of the table after just 10 rounds.
They are among the three teams that have not yet acquired at least 10 points from their matches so far.
The hosts are on a five-match losing streak which takes their tally to six defeats and two wins.
The Oddrane started the season on a positive note. But they will have to win consistently to improve on the fourth place finish they had last season.
They are coming into this game after the win over Aalesund in recent home fixture.
Mjondalen vs Odds BK: Head-to-head (h2h)
- Odd has won three and lost once in the five meetings with this opposition.
- All four of those five games had more than 3.5 goals at the final whistle.
- Both sides found the back of the net in all four of those games as well.
- Both sides have two wins each in the two head to head clashes at this ground.
- The hosts have scored at least two goals in those two matches here.
- They are currently on a three-match losing streak at home in the league.
Mjondalen vs Odds BK: Prediction
The home team is having a hard time to get three points in the competition. They will have very little chance because Odd has dominated the head to head matches. But we can expect to get entertained in this upcoming tie.
Both have netted goals in most clashes across various grounds. Also, the home side is losing games at home too back to back. So I think we can expect the visitors to get their second consecutive win in this upcoming game.
Most of their meetings also saw them both get in the score sheet. The visitors are on good scoring form with an average of more than a goal per game.
The visitors have never failed to score in meetings with this opposition in front of their home crowd. So, I am backing the away team to win this one with goals at both ends of the field.
Mjondalen vs Odds BK: Betting Tips
The away team to win @ 1.80 (4/5).
Both teams to score @ 1.70 (7/10).