Mjondalen vs Haugesund
Norway – Eliteserien
Date: Sunday, 9 August 2020
Kick-Off at 17:00 UK/ 18:00 CET
Venue: Isachsen Stadion (Mjøndalen)
The Seagulls will be traveling to Mjondalen this Sunday. The home team is in the relegation zone with 8 defeats and two wins from 12 games. They are among the three teams who are yet to complete 10 points this year. Currently, they are on a seven-game losing run in both and away fixtures.
At the same time, the visitors have managed to remain unbeaten in three consecutive games. The recent win over Stabaek would have given them a great boost in confidence. With the home team struggling they will be aiming to improve the winning run.
Mjondalen vs Haugesund: Head-to-head (h2h)
- The Seagulls are unbeaten in four previous matches against this opposition.
- The last time Mjondalen won a head to head game was back in August 2015.
- The visitors have two wins and a defeat in five previous clashes across all venues.
- Both sides found the back of the net in four of those five games.
- More than 2.5 goals were scored in all four of those matches as well.
- Both sides have two wins each in the five previous visits of Haugesund to this ground.
- All those games had more than 2.5 goals and both teams scored also.
Mjondalen vs Haugesund: Prediction
The head to head history clearly gives the upper hand to the visitors. They have not lost to this opposition at any ground in the last five years. They have also picked up wins in both their latest trips to this ground. Currently, they are on an unbeaten run in the league while the hosts are losing consecutive matches. This is quite enough to expect the visitors to get all three points in this tie.
The majority of their recent clashes produced more than 2.5 goals. All five previous head to head games at this ground saw a similar scoreline. With the home side in the mood to concede goals we can expect a similar scoreline on Sunday too.
Mjondalen vs Haugesund: Betting Tips
Over 2.5 goals @ 1.90 (9/10).
The away team to win @ 1.80 (4/5).