Minnesota vs Colorado Rapids
Major League Soccer
Date: Monday, 23 November 2020
Kick-off at 00:30 UK/ 01:30 CET
Venue: Allianz Field.
The Loons have been showing superb consistency lately, and that surely will be their greatest strength during this playoffs. This Monday, they host Robin Fraser’s men, in hope of progressing to the Conference Semifinals.
And considering the struggles of the latter (especially on the road), chances are very high for Adrian Heath’s men to secure the win.
Moreover, the Loons also have a good h2h record in recent fixtures against this opponent. Minnesota definitely deserve to be backed this Monday.
Minnesota vs Colorado Rapids: Head-to-head (h2h)
- The last time these two locked horns was just three weeks back, and then the Loons recorded a 2-1 win at this same venue.
- They are also unbeaten in the past three encounters.
- They have scored two or more goals in five of the preceding nine clashes.
- At this stadium, the hosts have a 100% winning record barring a single fixture two years back.
- The guests have failed to score in two of the last four meetings at this ground.
Minnesota vs Colorado Rapids: Prediction
Heath’s men are on an eight-match unbeaten run, and they had won three of the former four games as well. Do also note that they had scored two or more goals in four of the preceding five fixtures.
And at home, they are on an eight-fixture invincible run as well, and in the process they had scored two or more goals in seven of these match-ups.
On the other hand, their counterparts had lost two of their previous five matches, and were winless in six of their former ten road trips. In fact, they had also lost five of their preceding ten away games.
Furthermore, Fraser’s men also have lost all but one h2h encounter at this venue over their history.
Taking into account these observations, expect Minnesota to have the upper hand this Monday.
Minnesota vs Colorado Rapids: Betting Tips
Draw No Bet: Minnesota @ 1.60 (3/5)
Minnesota to Win Either Half @ 1.67 (2/3).