Millwall vs Swansea
England – Championship
Date: Tuesday, 30 June 2020
Kick-Off at 17:00 UK/ 18:00 CET
Venue: The Den (London).
Millwall stands a point short in the points table to their upcoming opposition. Currently with a two-game winless run going on they need to get back to winning ways to get a chance at play offs. In terms of home form, they are winless in the 5 recent games of which two were defeats.
Swansea missed the golden chance to progress further up in the table in their recent league fixture. The home defeat to Luton who is in the relegation zone will haunt them at the end of the season. Currently the Swans are 10th in the table with 56 points.
Millwall vs Swansea: Head-to-head (h2h)
- The Swans has three wins and a defeat in 5 recent meetings with this opposition.
- Fewer than 2.5 goals were scored in four of those five games across all venues.
- The reverse fixture was won by Millwall with a final score of 0-1.
- Both sides have two wins each in their 5 previous head to head games at this ground.
- Swansea currently enjoys a 2-match win streak at this venue.
- Three of those five matches had less than 2.5 goals in total.
- Swansea is unbeaten in their 3 previous league fixtures on the trot.
- Millwall has an active five game winless run going on at home.
Millwall vs Swansea: Prediction
Swansea will be looking for the defeat in the reverse fixture at home soil. That was the first defeat to Millwall in over 9 years.
But the visitors have won here on both the latest trips. Adding the sorry home record of Millwall, we may see the Swans getting all three points.
The home side has scored in majority of their recent matches at this ground. In 19 home games this season they have netted 27 goals and conceded 21 in return. The away team has also a good attacking line up which has scored 25 goals in their matches on the road.
Both teams also scored in many head to head meetings across all competitions in recent past. So, I am backing a Double Chance for a draw or the visitors winning with goals from both teams.
Millwall vs Swansea: Betting Tips
Double Chance: Draw or Swansea @ 1.53 (6/11).
Both teams to score @ 1.91 (10/11).