Millwall vs Derby County
Date: Saturday, 14 March 2020
Kick-Off at 15:00 UK/ 16:00 CET
Venue: The Den (London).
The Lions will welcome the Rams to the Den this Saturday. Millwall is on the back of a splendid victory over Nottingham Forest in their last league fixture. That 0-3 away win has marked an end to a 3 match winless run.
The services of Wayne Rooney will be available for the visitors for this match. But away from home, they have fared poorly this season. So they will be held against the wall against the Lions.
Millwall vs Derby County: Head-to-head (h2h)
- Millwall is currently on a 3 match winning run against this opposition.
- Less than 2.5 goals were scored in 3 of those 5 matches across all venues.
- Derby has scored in 4 of those 5 matches as well.
- Derby previously won against Millwall back in December 2017.
- The Lions won the reverse fixture by a single goal.
- They have won 2 of the last 5 head to head matches at this ground.
- More than 2.5 goals were scored and both teams found the net in 4 of those 5 matches.
Millwall vs Derby County: Prediction
Millwall has been irregular in their past few games, losing to clubs like Wigan then winning to stronger sides of the likes of Preston and Nottingham. They have a 3 match drawing streak going on at home with came after 2 consecutive defeats.
It is clear from their head to head clashes that they love scoring against each other at this ground. The Rams scored and conceded in 7 of their most recent competitive fixtures. Millwall has scored an average of 1.33 goals at home this season as well.
Derby is one of the weakest teams away from home. They have lost 10 of their 18 travels in the league this season. We can expect a close match as Millwall is fighting for a playoff spot. So I am backing the match o draw with both sides getting in the score sheet.
Millwall vs Derby County: Betting Tips
- Both teams to score @ 1.87 (7/8).
- Match to Draw @ 3.50 (5/2).