Millwall vs Blackburn
England – Championship
Date: Tuesday, 14 July 2020
Kick-Off at 19:45 UK/ 20:45 CET
Venue: The Den (London).
The Den will host Blackburn Rovers this Tuesday as they are looking to continue an unbeaten run.
The Lions have picked up important three points with the away win over Hull City in the latest league fixture. This will propel them in the fight with Cardiff and Swansea for a playoff spot.
After consecutive defeats the Rovers started their comeback with the win against Cardiff. The recent fixture saw them draw the mighty West Brom at home. They have drawn more games at home than many of the remaining squads this season.
But on Tuesday they might want to guarantee three points for sure.
Millwall vs Blackburn: Head-to-head (h2h)
- Blackburn is unbeaten in the last 8 meetings with this opposition.
- The latest 4 head to head clashes had fewer than 2.5 goals in total.
- The reverse fixture was won by Blackburn with a final score of 2-0.
- The last time Millwall won this fixture was back in Match 2013.
- In the 8 competitive games between them here, the visitors has four wins and a defeat.
- More than 2.5 goals came in three of their recent games here.
- Both sides found the back of the net in all three of those matches.
Millwall vs Blackburn: Prediction
Even though Millwall has won their recent league fixture, things are not so smooth at home. In their last seven home matches in the championship, the Lions are winless.
The majority of games during that period were drawn. Blackburn’s recent win over Cardiff was their first away win after three consecutive defeats. They have lost to relegation placed teams like Barnsley during that spell. Since both teams are on bad form I think we can see a draw on Tuesday.
The visitors have scored an impressive 56 goals in the games so far. But like most of the other side’s they have conceded almost all goals that they have scored.
At the same time the Lions have also conceded their fair share of goals especially at this ground. Recent head to head games also back this fact. So we can expect goals from both of them in this tie.
Millwall vs Blackburn: Betting Tips
Both teams to score @ 2.00 (1/1).
Match to Draw @ 3.35 (26/11).