Millwall vs Barnsley
England – Championship
Date: Saturday, 21 December 2019
Kick-off at 15:00 UK/ 16:00 CET
Venue: The Den (London).
Millwall will be hosting Barnsley in yet another Championship game. The host will be the favorites considering their overall league performance.
- Millwall form: 22 matches – 8 wins – 9 draws – 5 losses – 33 points.
- Barnsley form: 22 matches – 3 wins – 7 draws – 12 losses – 16 points.
Millwall vs Barnsley Head-to-head (h2h)
- Tykes have registered three of the last five wins in their clashes.
- Two of Barnsley’s last three wins were recorded at their own turf.
- Their previous encounter awarded a 0-2 away win for the Lions.
- Both teams have scored goals in five of the last six features.
Millwall vs Barnsley Prediction
A narrow lead against Derby was enough for Millwall to climb to the 11th spot in the league table. Along with that, that on-road victory marked their fifth unbeaten clash in a row.
Besides that, the host has carried their form at home also. Evidently, they have lost only one of their ten home matches this league season.
Even when 4 of their nine unbeaten games have seen it end in a draw, they can be counted on to perform well at home.
Apart from that, the Lions will be glad to return home and face the worst team in the campaign at the ultimate bottom in the table.
Meanwhile, Barnsley has won their previous encounter with Rangers with a 5-3 scoreline. It has marked their second win in a span of five matches.
In addition to that, they have lost the last four away fixtures. Also, the Tykes have not won any away matches in the campaign so far.
Hence, based on their overall performance in the league, Millwall will be looking for an easy win in the match.
Also, we can expect a high scoring affair over 2.5 goals in ninety minutes.
Millwall vs Barnsley Betting tips
Full-time result: Millwall @ 1.80 (4/5).
Over 2.5 goals @ 1.75 (3/4).