AC Milan vs Atalanta Prediction, Betting Tips and Match Preview for Italian Serie A match on Friday, 24 July 2020. Kick off 20:45 UK/ 21:45 CET at the Stadio Giuseppe Meazza (San Siro) (Milan).
Milan overcame the challenge of Sassuolo in their last fixture. They had the help of the Swedish striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic, who netted a double to bag all three points. Even though they have beaten Napoli and Juventus in recent games they will have a real task at hand when they meet Atalanta.
Speaking of Atalanta, they have cruised past Inter and Lazio into the second position in the table. By doing so, they have also qualified for the next edition of the Champions League also. They have one of the deadliest attacking forces in all of Europe.
AC Milan vs Atalanta: Head-to-head (h2h)
- Atalanta won the reverse fixture with a score of 5-0 back in December 2019.
- They have two wins and a defeat in five previous meetings with this opposition.
- The latest three head to head games had more than 2.5 goals in total.
- Both sides found the back of the net in three recent clashes as well.
- The visitors are unbeaten at this ground in five previous visits.
- Milan previously won this fixture in front of their home crowd back in January 2014.
- They are also currently on a 4 match win streak at home.
- The visitors are unbeaten in their eight previous league matches on the road.
AC Milan vs Atalanta: Prediction
Both sides are in exceptional form right now. Milan has a newfound scoring streak with Ibrahimovic getting back into form. In recent home fixtures, they have scored plenty even against Juventus who boasts the best defense in the league. There is no doubt about the attacking power of Atalanta. They will have a great time since the hosts are defensively weak. So we can expect both nets bulge this Friday.
In five of Atalanta’s last seven away fixtures in all competitions. The final score had more than 3.5 goals. A similar trend is followed by the three recent home games which Milan played. Milan themselves has scored two or more goals in all their four previous home fixtures. So I am backing both teams to score and the final score to have more than 3.5 goals also.
AC Milan vs Atalanta: Betting Tips
Over 3.5 goals @ 2.03 (1/1).
Both teams to score @ 1.36 (4/11).