MFK Karvina vs Ceske Budejovice
Czech Republic – First League
Date: Sunday, 7 June 2020
Kick-Off at 14:00 UK/ 15:00 CET
Venue: Town Stadium Karvina.
Karvina is also on a losing streak and has only one win over three months now. They are already out of the championship group so this match would not have any implication on their season. With a newly promoted team coming up next they could maybe surprise us.
Ceske still has the chance to get into the Championship group. A few good results will help them get there also depending on outcomes on other matches. But they could have done better if they have avoided the four consecutive defeats in recent times. The win against Sigma could give them hope in this upcoming match.
Karvina vs Ceske Budejovice: Head-to-head (h2h)
- Budejovice has 3 wins and a loss in the last 5 meetings against this opposition.
- All 5 of their head to head games have more than 2.5 goals in total.
- Both teams have a win each in the two games at this ground.
- The hosts won the latest head to head game with the final score of 5-0.
- Karvina is on a 3 match winless run in the league.
Karvina vs Ceske Budejovice: Prediction
Ceske got out of the losing streak with the recent win against Sigma Olomouc. We can see most of those defeats were against teams above them. But Karvina is also on a winless run including two defeats on the trot. The head to head stats has slightly favored Ceske in recent times. Also, maybe we can see a large number of goals like their previous matches.
Since both of these sides have poor defensive stats this season, I think we can see goals from both teams on Sunday. Karvina has scored most of their goals at their home soil. Thus we can put our money on a double chance for either a draw or Ceske to win and both teams scoring.
Karvina vs Ceske Budejovice: Betting Tips
- Double Chance: Draw or Ceske to win @ 1.53 (6/11).
- Both teams to score @ 1.87 (7/8).
Looking for More Games? Let’s Jump to our main Football Tips Page.