Melbourne Victory vs Perth Glory
Australia – A-League
Date: Sunday, 5 December 2021
Kick-off at 07:45 UK/ 08:45 CET
Venue: AAMI Park.
Victory are on a superb run at the moment, and have already raced to the top of the table. Meanwhile, Perth are going through a worrying run at the moment, and especially on the road they have been a total failure lately.
And to top this all off, Glory also have a poor h2h record against this foe over the years.
By the looks of things, expect a win for Melbourne this Sunday at the AAMI Park.
Melbourne Victory vs Perth Glory Head-to-head (h2h)
- Victory had won six of the past eight encounters.
- They had scored two or more goals in five of the past eight meetings.
- At this venue, the hosts are on a three-game winning streak.
- It’s been 11 years since the guests have kept a clean sheet at this ground.
Melbourne Victory vs Perth Glory Prediction & Analysis
Victory are on a four-game winning streak, and they are also on a six-fixture unbeaten run. They have so far been the best team this season in the Australian top flight.
On the other hand, Glory have a total of five wins in all competitions since February, and they are totally winless this season. Most importantly, they have been an absolute mess on the road for over more than a year.
Considering these observations, and previous h2h stats, expect a compelling win for Melbourne this Sunday.
Key Stats for Betting
- Victory are at the top of the table with a perfect winning record.
- They have scored the most number of goals in the league this season, and are yet to concede a single goal in return.
- Meanwhile, Perth last won a fixture back in May.
- They have a total of two wins on the road since August of 2020 – which spans a period of almost 16 months.
Tips for Melbourne Victory vs Perth Glory
Melbourne Victory to Win @ 2.20 (6/5)
Melbourne Victory to Win & Over 2.5 Match Goals @ 3.25 (9/4).