Mansfield vs Oldham
England – League 2
Date: Saturday, 12 October 2019
Kick-off at 15:00 UK/ 16:00 CET
Venue: Field Mill (Mansfield).
These two are struggling to have had their presence felt in the competition. Points are in desperate need of both, and we can rightfully expect a fierce clash. The home advantage and the recent road-win against the top-tier Grimsby should act as a confidence booster for Mansfield.
Mansfield vs Oldham Head-to-head (h2h)
- Four of the former five overall wins went to the teams that hosted the tie.
- Four of the previous five clashes saw the cavalries on the road failing to score.
- It’s been six years since the guests won at this venue.
- The Latics shot blanks in their prior three visits to the stadium.
- The last time these two met, Dino Maamria’s men won 3-2 at home.
Mansfield vs Oldham Prediction
John Dempster’s men were a man down, due to a red card, and were on the road on top of that, against Grimsby. Despite these obstacles, they recorded a thriller of a win against the hosts, with a 90+6th-minute winner.
This victory will surely be used to draw motivation from and coupled with their home advantage for the day, the prospects of the squad look good.
Moreover, home teams have been unbeaten in h2h encounters in the last six years, and have kept clean sheets in all of the games during the period, except once.
Moreover, the Latics were winless in 13 of their last 15 road trips, and they failed to find the back of the net in their former three road trips to the stadium.
By the looks of things, we are in line for a match-winning performance by the hosts of the day.
Mansfield vs Oldham Betting Tips
Draw No Bet: Mansfield @ 1.40 (2/5)
To Open the Scoring: Mansfield @ 1.60 (3/5).