The struggle continues for Manchester United in their search for next season’s Champions League qualification. United Will be hosting Crystal Palace in their mid week premier league contest as both teams will be busy with FA Cup semi final fixtures during the weekend.
Manchester United are in 5th position with 56 points and they are 4 points below Arsenal and their local Rivals Manchester City, who are on 3rd and 4th respectively. They will be hoping for a home win in this game to keep their hope of playing in next season’s Champions League alive.
Crystal Palace will be focusing more on the weekend game for a hope of Silverware than this mid week fixture, they may resort to resting some players in this game to give them a boost for the weekend’s Semi final.
- Manchester United have won 4 of their last 6 premier league games and lost 2 while Crystal Palace are without a win in 5 of their last 6 games in premier league.
- Manchester United are good at home, they have won their last 5 home matches.
- Crystal palace are having bad time in their away games Premier Leagues, they have drawn their last 3 away games and they have been without a win in their last 8 away premier leagues.
Manchester United: Team News
The manager could make a few changes in the starting line up considering their Fa cup game on Saturday.
Memphis Depay, Wayne Rooney, Phil Jones and Bothwick-Jackson could all get a chance to play
Ander Herrera is a doubt for the clash after he missed the last match due to injury.
Manchester United: Predicted Line up (4-2-3-1)
Smalling, Blind, Darmian, Fosu-Mensah
Depay, Rooney, Lingard
Crystal Palace: Team News
Scott Dan is unfit after the injury he got in Arsenal game and cannot be risked in this game due to weekend FA Cup game.
Dwilight Gayle is also battling fitness while James McAthur is expected back.
Crystal Palace: Predicted Line Up (4-2-3-1)
Kelly, Dann, Delaney, Souare
Zaha, Puncheon, Chung-young
Manchester United vs Crystal Palace: Head-To-Head stats
- Manchester United have lost only 6 times to Crystal Palace, they have won 20 times and drew 7.
- The Red devils are unbeaten in their last 10 home games against Crystal palace, they have won 9 and drew 1.
- The Red Devils have kept a clean sheet in 5 of their last 7 games against Crystal Palace.
Manchester United vs Crystal Palace: Prediction
Manchester United are clear favourites, considering their form at home and their recent form in the league, they also have dominated Crystal Palace in their recent games.
Best bet: Manchester United win.
Risky bet: Rashford to score.