Mallorca vs Getafe
Spain – La Liga
Date: Saturday, 27 November 2021
Kick-off at 17:30 UK/ 18:30 CET
Venue: Mallorca Estadi.
Getafe have been one of the worst teams in the league this season, and have understandably taken possession of the 19th spot. By all means, they are a prime contender to get relegated at the end of the campaign.
And their worries seem to have no end, as they have a tough fixture coming up.
Mallorca might not have won games as much as they have liked lately, but they have impressively limited the number of losses – and most importantly, they have been on a great streak at home over the course of the past few months.
As things stand, expect them to emerge victorious this Saturday at their home.
Mallorca vs Getafe Head-to-head (h2h)
- The latest encounter had ended in a 0-1 win for Getafe.
- Seven of the past ten clashes had goals from both teams.
- In the past seven-year period, the guests have won just once at this venue.
- Since 1995, only twice have the hosts failed to find the back of the net at this ground.
Mallorca vs Getafe Prediction & Analysis
Mallorca lost 3-1 on the road the last match-day. But it was against the in-form Vallecano. They were on a four-fixture unbeaten run before that, and in the process they even had recorded back-to-back draws against titans Valencia, and Sevilla.
And impressively, at home, they were unbeaten in 17 of their past 18 appearances, and during this stretch, they even had registered eight wins on the trot.
On the other hand, Getafe did win 4-0 at home the last game week. But it had come against the 16th placed Cadiz. Going on, they were winless in 12 of their last 14 overall fixtures, and even went on a seven-game losing streak.
Judging these observations, expect a win for Mallorca this weekend.
However, considering their defensive issues lately, and the determination of Getafe to put an end to their dismal run – expect goals from either side of the pitch.
Key Stats for Betting
- Getafe are placed second to last in the table, and have posted a total of just two wins so far.
- They have scored the least number of goals of all the teams in the competition.
- They have been the absolute worst team in home games in 2021-22. In fact, they have a 100% winless record in such fixtures, and barring two draws, it’s a 100% losing record.
- Meanwhile, Mallorca have lost just once at home in this edition of the La Liga.
- In fact, since February, they have been defeated just once at home.
Tips for Mallorca vs Getafe
Mallorca to Win @ 2.40 (7/5)
Both Teams to Score @ 2.25 (5/4).