Mallorca vs Celta Vigo Prediction, Betting Tips and Match Preview of the Spanish LaLiga match on Tuesday, 30 June 2020. Kick off 18:30 UK/ 19:30 CET at the Visit Mallorca Estadi (Palma de Mallorca).
The home side is badly in need of some wins as soon as possible. They are 18th in the points table losing 20 of their 32 matches. This is the most number of games lost by a team this season. Currently they are on a 5-match unbeaten run, four of which were defeats.
The recent league fixture will give immense morale boost for Celta even though they are at the wrong end of the table. Currently with a four-match unbeaten run Celta could ensure they will stay in the top tier for yet another season.
Mallorca vs Celta Vigo: Head-to-head (h2h)
- Mallorca is unbeaten in the last 5 meetings against this opposition.
- More than 2.5 goals were scored in three of those five games.
- Both sides found the back of the net in three of those games as well.
- Celta Vigo previously won this fixture back in March 2006.
- Both of them have two wins each in five latest head to head matches at this ground.
- Fewer than 2.5 goals came in three of those five games here.
- Celta is unbeaten in their last 5 league matches on the road.
Mallorca vs Celta Vigo: Prediction
In recent league fixtures Celta has managed to draw both the top teams in the table. The away draw to Real Madrid ended 2-2 and the latest draw to Barcelona with the same score line.
Despite having a considerable advantage in head to head stats, Mallorca is currently out of form. So I am backing the visitors to get a narrow in this upcoming tie.
The hosts failed to get in the scores in three recent matches. Meanwhile Celta has three clean sheets in matches against Real Sociedad, Valladolid and Alaves.
Also, in their four consecutive matches on the road Celta Vigo has kept a clean sheet. So we can expect goals from only one team on Tuesday.
Mallorca vs Celta Vigo: Betting Tips
Away team to win @ 1.61 (3/5).
Both teams to score: No @ 1.87 (7/8).