Malaga vs Espanyol
Spanish La Liga
Date: Saturday, 4th February 2017
Kick-Off at 12:00 UK / 13:00 CET
Venue: Estadio La Rosaleda.
Struggling Malaga will go head to head against Espanyol on Saturday afternoon at Estadio La Rosaleda.
Malaga have been very poor in their recent games, they have been winless for a long time. They last won a game on twenty-sixth of November last year, they have subsequently lost six games and drawn 3 since then.
Malaga are 14th in the league with twenty-two points to their name, they will hope for a win in this game to halt their win-less streak.
Espanyol on the contrary, returned to winning ways in their last two outings as they defeated Granada and Sevilla 3-1 each. Prior to that, they were winless for four games in all competitions, with three defeats and a draw.
Espanyol are among the top ten teams, they are in the 9th spot with twenty-nine points tied on same point with Eibar in ten to spot. They are poor in their recent games on the road, they are winless in their last four away games with two defeats and two draws.
Malaga vs Espanyol: Head to Head Statistics
- The recent games between these two teams have favoured Espanyol as they are unbeaten in their last 6 meetings.
- Espanyol have won 3 of their last 7 games against Malaga and drawn 4 games.
- At Estadio La Rosaleda, Malaga have won 8 games, drawn 2 games and lost 5 games.
- Espanyol haven’t lost a home game against Malaga since 2013; they won 3 games and drew once.
- Espanyol have scored 2 goals in each of their last 4 games at Estadio La Rosaleda.
Malaga vs Espanyol: Prediction
Espanyol have picked up in their recent games, they won their last 2 games and also scored 3 goals each in their last 2 games. Malaga have been winless for long and we don’t see them picking up from this game.
A win is expected from Espanyol to continue their dominance over Malaga.
Malaga vs Espanyol: Bet Tips
Espanyol to win at 2.10
Both teams to score at 1.90.