Macarthur vs Central Coast Mariners
Australia – A-League
Date: Sunday, 5 December 2021
Kick-off at 05:05 UK/ 06:05 CET
Venue: Campbelltown Stadium.
These two had squared off in the Elimination Finals the last season, and then Macarthur went on and won 2-0 in extra time. However, since then they have been on a poor streak, and especially so on the road.
This is the perfect opportunity for the Mariners to exact some revenge. They are in good form, and disregarding the Elimination Finals, they do have a great h2h record against this foe.
Macarthur vs Central Coast Mariners Head-to-head (h2h)
- The Mariners have a 100% winning record, barring the Elimination Final game.
- They have scored two or more goals in all but one fixture so far.
- At this venue, the guests have a 100% winning record.
- They have a combined scorecard of 1-4 from the last two meetings at this ground.
Macarthur vs Central Coast Mariners Prediction & Analysis
Macarthur are conceding goals in almost every other game, and even at home they have been unable to show any kind of form in recent games.
On the other hand, the Mariners had won three of the last four games, and they had won four of the past five road trips too. Moreover, they also have a good h2h record against this foe.
By the looks of things, expect a win for Central Coast this Sunday.
Key Stats for Betting
- Macarthur have won just four times in the past sixteen games, and one of these wins had come against a team from lower division.
- The last they kept a clean sheet at home was back in April, and they have a total of two clean sheets at home in the whole of 2021.
- Meanwhile, the Mariners had finished third in the table the last season, and they have also lost just once since June.
Tips for Macarthur vs Central Coast Mariners
Draw No Bet: Central Coast Mariners @ 2.20 (6/5)
Over 1.5 Team Goals by Mariners @ 2.50 (3/2).