MVV Maastricht vs FC Den Bosch
Netherlands – Eerste Divisie
Date: Friday, 28 February 2020
Kick-Off at 19:00 UK/ 20:00 CET
Venue: De Geusselt (Maastricht).
The hosts had to face the table-toppers Cambuur and Graafschap in consecutive weeks and as expected it didn’t go well for them. They have also lost their latest league match against Telstar making it 3 defeats and 2 wins in the last 5 matches.
Visitors are also coming into this game after an away loss to Excelsior last weekend. There is ample chance they will lose this one also considering their away form.
MVV Maastricht vs FC Den Bosch: Head-to-head (h2h)
- Den Bosch has three wins and 2 defeats in their last 5 h2h matches.
- More than 2.5 goals were scored in their last 7 meetings across all venues.
- A 4 match winning streak for the hosts was ended by Den Bosch in their last meeting here.
- In 4 of their last 5 meetings here, the final score had over 2.5 goals as well.
- Maastricht has not lost in 9 home matches in the league on the row.
MVV Maastricht vs FC Den Bosch: Prediction
Both sides have been conceding goals in most of their league games this season. For instance, Den Bosch has conceded 9 goals in their last 3 matches alone. The hosts also have conceded 8 goals in their recent 5 matches. They have scored in 6 of their last 7 home matches consistently. So I am backing both teams to score in this upcoming game.
There is an 11 point difference between these two sides. But even though Den Bosch is above their upcoming opposition, they have won recent games only against weaker sides. Maastricht is literally unbeatable at home. So I think we can expect a draw or for the hosts to win with a small lead.
MVV Maastricht vs FC Den Bosch: Betting Tips
- Both teams to score @ 1.50(1/2).
- DC: Maastricht to win or [email protected] 1.44(4/9).