Los Angeles FC vs Vancouver Whitecaps
USA – Major League Soccer
Date: Monday, 21 March 2022
Kick-off at 02:00 UK/ 03:00 CET
Venue: Banc of California Stadium.
So far this new season, Los Angeles have been the best team in the West, and deservedly are placed at the top of the table. They have remained unbeaten through the campaign, and have conceded the least number of goals as well.
Meanwhile, almost opposite is the true for their counterparts. The Whitecaps are placed bottom-most in the table, and are still searching for their first victory of the campaign.
They have also scored the least number of goals in the competition, and have struggled quite a bit in h2h meetings over the years.
For the reasons, expect Los Angeles to have the upper hand this Monday.
Los Angeles FC vs Vancouver Whitecaps Head-to-head (h2h)
- Los Angeles had recorded four of the past seven overall wins.
- They have a 100% unbeaten record at home.
- They had scored six or more goals in two of the former four meetings at this ground.
- Not once have the guests kept a clean sheet at this stadium.
Los Angeles FC vs Vancouver Whitecaps Prediction & Analysis
Los Angeles had scored two or more goals in all but one of their matches this season, and they have lost just thrice at home in the past 17-month period.
On the other hand, the Whitecaps conceded two or more goals in all but one of their fixtures this season in the MLS. In fact, their latest win had come back in October, and they are also on a losing record on the road since November.
Also note that they have won just twice on the road in the past 17-month period.
Taking into account these stats, expect a win for the toppers this Monday.
Key Stats for Betting
- Los Angeles have a 100% winning record, barring a single draw against the Portland Timbers.
- Meanwhile, Vancouver have a 100% losing record, barring a single draw against New York City.
Tips for Los Angeles FC vs Vancouver Whitecaps
Los Angeles FC -1.5 Asian Handicap @ 2.00 (1/1)
Los Angeles FC to Win & Over 2.5 Match Goals @ 2.00 (1/1)
Correct Score: 3-1 Los Angeles FC @ 11.00 (10/1).