Livingston vs Celtic
Scotland – Premiership
Date: Sunday, 11th November 2018
Kick-off at 12.00 UK/ 13.00 CET
Venue: Almondvale Stadium, Livingston.
Bottom-tier team Livingston hosts powerhouses Celtic at the Almondvale Stadium, this Sunday, in the twelfth round of the Scottish Premiership.
Livingston will be dejected after losing their league tie last weekend against one of the weakest teams in the table. As the match was on the road for Livingston, hopes were not much higher, but the fact that the opponents were feeble, the fans must have expected at least a draw.
But a loss, that too with an 87th-minute winner, was absolutely a dagger to their hearts. The final scoreline read 0-1.
Celtic will be on high spirits after recording a dominating victory against German team Leipzig, in the UEFA Europa League. The match was conducted at Celtic Park, the Scottish team’s home ground. Leipzig was tagged as the favorites for this match by most of the pundits. But Celtic did give everyone a reality check with their stellar performance.
They scored a goal early in the first half and held on to the lead till late into the next half. Leipzig managed to score the equalizer in the 78th minute. But their joy was shortlived, as Celtic hit back within 60 seconds. The final scoreline read 2-1, in favor of the team from Glasgow.
Livingston vs Celtic Head-to-head (h2h)
- Excluding a lone goalless draw back in 2001, Celtic has a 100% winning record against Livingston. They have won every single match other than the aforementioned, be it at home or on the road.
- The combined scoreline for their last seven head-to-head matches read 24-3, in favor of Celtic.
- Livingston has lost their last two matches, and couldn’t score a goal in either one of them.
- Celtic is currently on a four-match winning streak and has lost just two of their last ten matches. Both the losses came in the Europa League.
- Celtic won the last nine matches at the Almondvale, against Livingston, in a row.
- The visitors, Celtic have won their last four domestic, away matches, in a row, keeping clean sheets and with a combined scoreline of 0-15.
Livingston vs Celtic Prediction
Celtic will win this match without even dropping a drop of sweat. They have been absolutely menacing against Livingston all through their history. To make things more clear, Celtic has won every single game against this opponent, except for a single goalless draw 17 years back.
Be it at home, or on the road, Celtic has made light work of the Livingston players. On top of that Livingston has had a drop in form in recent weeks.
Celtic players arrive in style and confidence for this match, after defeating RB Leipzig in their Europa League match.
Celtic has been dominating in their domestic matches too. Their last three Scottish matches read a combined scoreline of 13-0. And their last four away domestic matches has 0-15 on the scoresheet.
Celtic will win both the halves and with a winning margin of more than two.
Livingston vs Celtic Betting Tips
Half Time/ Full Time: Celtic/ Celtic @ 1.67 (2/3)
EH : (+1 for Livingston) ; Celtic to win @ 1.60 (3/5).