Livingston vs Celtic
Date: Wednesday, 4 March 2020
Kick-Off at 19:45 UK/ 20:45 CET
Venue: Almondvale Stadium (Livingston)
The league leaders will be in action this Wednesday as they travel to Livingston. Fans expect yet another win for the reigning champs against a team that has now in 2 recent league games.
Livingston is coming into this match after an away draw to Hibernian. They have an impressive 6 match winning run at home. But all these wins were against teams below them in the table. After Rangers, Celtics are the real challenge they will face since last November.
Livingston has never failed to score at home since the goalless draw to Hamilton in late November. So we could expect a goal-fest in Livingston in this upcoming game.
Livingston vs Celtic: Head-to-head (h2h)
- The reverse game was won by Celtics at Celtic Park with a final score of 4-0.
- Livingston has a win and 2 defeats in their last 5 meetings with the Celts.
- Both sides managed to keep a clean sheet in 3 of those matches.
- Livingston is unbeaten at home in 2 head to heads against this opposition.
- Celtics are on an 8 match winning streak in the league at present.
- They have scored 2 or more goals in all those 8 matches.
Livingston vs Celtic: Prediction
In the present form, no team will want to have Celts as the next opponents. The reigning champs have won 25 of their 28 league games and have lost only twice. They have won all their matches in 2020 and their last defeat was to Rangers in late December.
Celts are scoring an average of 2.92 goals in the league and are the best in defense as well. The hosts are also scoring pretty well, with 39 in 28 matches. The visitors have found the net at least 2 times since their defeat to Rangers. So I am backing a win for the visitors and the final score to have a total of more than 2.5 goals.
Livingston vs Celtic: Betting Tips
Celtics to win @ 1.44 (4/9).
Over 2.5 goals @ 1.90 (9/10).