Lincoln City vs Burton Albion
England – League One
Date: Saturday, 7 March 2020
Kick-Off at 15:00 UK/ 16:00 CET
Venue: LNER Stadium (Lincoln)
The hosts might be looking to stay in League One for another year. If they play their cards right they could achieve that. But they will have to end a losing streak as soon as possible.
The Brewers will be looking to take revenge for the defeat in the reverse leg. They have produced some quality performance s in recent weeks which may boost their fight for promotion.
Lincoln City vs Burton Albion: Head-to-head (h2h)
- Lincoln City won the reverse fixture in December with a score of 0-2.
- Burton has won 3 of their last 5 meetings against this opposition.
- In 4 of those 5 games, the final score had less than 2.5 goals in total.
- Lincoln City is yet to win against Burton at home.
- Burton kept a clean sheet in both head to head games at this ground.
- Both those matches had less than 2.5 goals scored in full time.
- Lincoln City is winless in their last 7 league games.
- Both teams scored in 5 away matches that Burton played recently.
Lincoln City vs Burton Albion: Prediction
Both sides are in good scoring form this league season. Burton has netted 46 goals in their 33 matches and Lincoln found the net 41 times. Even though the hosts have failed to score in recent matches, they have hope as the traveling side has conceded 2 or more goals in their recent away games. Albion has 5 away games which had over 3.5 goals on the trot. They have conceded 18 goals in their last 7 outings.
Burton still has a small chance to get into a promotion spot. So they may use attacking tactics against a side for whom wins are a rarity. So I am backing this game to have lots of goals with both sides scoring them.
Lincoln City vs Burton Albion: Betting Tips
- Over 2.5 goals @ 2.00 (1/1).
- Both teams to score @ 1.75 (3/4).