Lillestrom vs Valerenga
Norway – Eliteserien
Date: Wednesday, 25 May 2022
Kick-off at 19:00 UK/ 20:00 CET
Venue: Åråsen Stadion.
Lillestrom have been the best team in the Norwegian topflight this time around and they have shot right to the first position in the table. They are the only squad yet to lose a fixture in the campaign and they have scored the most number of goals, as well as have conceded the least.
It also needs to be mentioned that they have had a perfect streak at home so far and they will be eager to keep this momentum going on.
Meanwhile, Valerenga have been inconsistent all through the campaign, and particularly on the road they have been quite a mess. They are letting in goals in huge numbers and they have had a poor head to head record at this stadium over the years.
For the reasons expected a win for the toppers Lillestrom this Wednesday.
Lillestrom vs Valerenga Head-to-head (h2h)
- 3 of the past 5 clashes had 3 or more goals.
- Lillestrom had kept clean sheets in the past 3 meetings.
- At this venue the hosts had kept clean sheets in 3 of the last 5 encounters.
- The home team had recorded 3 of the former 4 wins at this ground.
Lillestrom vs Valerenga Prediction & Analysis
Lillestrom had won 7 of their past 8 overall fixtures and they had scored 4 or more goals in 2 of their past 4 overall matches. Do also note that the last they lost at home was back in September of 2021.
On the other hand, their counterparts were winless in 12 their past 18 overall fixtures and they had even lost 5 of their previous 8 road trips.
Considering these stats, expect a win for toppers Lillestrom this Wednesday.
Key Stats for Betting
- Not only do Lillestrom have a 100 percentage winning record at home but they are yet to concede a single goal at this venue as well.
- Meanwhile Valerenga have a 100 percentage losing record on the road, barring a single fixture.
Tips for Lillestrom vs Valerenga
Lillestrom to Win @ 2.00 (1/1)
Correct Score: 3-0 Lillestrom @ 17.00 (16/1).