Bayer Leverkusen vs Wolfsburg: Prediction, Betting Tips and Match Preview for German Bundesliga clash on 26 May 2020, Tuesday, kick off at 19:30 UK/ 20:30 CET at the BayArena.
Leverkusen is third in the points table with an 8 point deficit from the top spot. They have an unbeaten run of over 5 matches going on. At the BayArena, they are exceptional with an 85% unbeaten record. So the visitors will have to work hard to break them down here.
Wolfsburg is the flag holder of the second half of the table in terms of performance. They are 6th with a 12 point difference with RB Leipzig in 5th. They are currently fresh from a home defeat to Dortmund. This is their first loss in over 8 league games. So I think they have enough power to comeback against the hosts in this upcoming tie.
Bayer Leverkusen vs Wolfsburg: Head-to-head (h2h)
- Leverkusen has 3 wins and a loss in their last 5 meetings with this opposition.
- They have a 2 match win streak going on in head to head matches.
- More than 2.5 goals were scored n 4 of those 5 matches across all venues.
- Both sides found the back of the net in three games during that spell.
- Wolfsburg has 2 wins and a defeat in their last 5 trips to this ground.
- All those 5 previous clashes had more than 2.5 goals in total.
- Both sides scored in four of those five games as well.
- Leverkusen is on a 7 match winning streak in the league.
Bayer Leverkusen vs Wolfsburg: Prediction
The hosts deserve the spot they are in right now. They have played great football and have a balanced attack and defense. But Wolfsburg is also unbeaten in their last 4away matches. But the defeat to Dortmund makes Wolfsburg the underdogs in this upcoming tie. Also, their recent games were against inferior opposition compared to those the hosts had. So I am backing the hosts to have the last laugh on Tuesday.
There is no doubt about the attacking talent in both camps. Leverkusen netted 52 goals in 27 matches so far and the visitors are scoring an average of more than a goal per game. Since their head to head stats also show goals from both sets of players we can expect that in this match as well. So I am backing both teams to score and the home side to get the three points.
Bayer Leverkusen vs Wolfsburg: Betting Tips
- The home team to win @ 1.80 (4/5).
- Both teams to score @ 1.57 (4/7).