Levante vs Osasuna
Spain – La Liga
Date: Sunday, 5 December 2021
Kick-off at 17:30 UK/ 18:30 CET
Venue: Estadi Ciutat de València.
Osasuna had a great start to their season, and even went on a winning streak at one point during the campaign. However, lately they have been on a poor stretch of performances, and desperately need a huge win to swing the momentum back in their favor.
Fortunately, they have a great opportunity coming up. They are pitted against the worst team in the competition – the dead-last placed Levante, who are yet to win a single fixture this campaign.
By the looks of things, count on the desperate Osasuna to secure this much-needed win.
Levante vs Osasuna Head-to-head (h2h)
- The latest encounter had ended in a 0-1 win for Osasuna.
- They had recorded six of the past nine overall wins.
- It’s been seven years since the hosts have recorded a win at this venue.
- Since 2005, the home team has a single clean sheet at this stadium.
Levante vs Osasuna Prediction & Analysis
Levante lost 3-1 on the road the last match-day, against Betis. They are also on a 16-fixture winless run, and had also lost seven of the past ten games.
They had also conceded two or more goals in seven of the preceding ten matches, and they even had failed to score in six of their last nine home appearances.
Going on, they had conceded two or more goals in five of the last eight home games, and they have a total of two wins at home this whole 2021.
On the other hand, before going through a tough schedule consisting of some of the best teams in the league, Osasuna were in fine form. They had scored goals in plenty in the process, and they also have a great h2h record against this foe over the years.
Considering these observations, expect a win for the determined Osasuna this Sunday.
Key Stats for Betting
- Levante are placed 20th in a table of 20, and they are yet to register a single win this whole season.
- They have also conceded the most number of goals of all the teams in the competition, and have a goal difference of -15.
- The last they recorded a win at home was back in March, and before that in January.
- Osasuna have lost five times in total this league campaign, but four of those losses had come against teams currently in the top-five of the table. And three of those fixtures were back-to-back.
Tips for Levante vs Osasuna
Draw No Bet: Osasuna @ 2.00 (1/1)
Over 1.5 Team Goals by Osasuna @ 2.75 (7/4).