Levante vs Getafe
Spain – La Liga
Date: Saturday, 16 October 2021
Kick-off at 17:30 UK/ 18:30 CET
Venue: Estadi Ciutat de València.
Levante and Getafe are the only teams remaining in the Spanish top flight to record at least a single win, and it’s a given that these two desperate squads will go after their first victory this weekend. Expect goals in plenty as the two defensively weak sides clash.
Levante vs Getafe Head-to-head
- Three of the past four encounters had three or more goals.
- The last four overall wins were evenly split into two each for either team.
- The last time these two teams locked horns with each other, Getafe recorded a 2-1 win at home.
- However, at this venue, the latest clash had ended in a 3-0 win for hosts Levante.
- The visitors have a single clean sheet from the past seven encounters at this ground.
Levante vs Getafe Prediction & Analysis
Levante lost 1-0 on the road the last match-day, against Mallorca. They are on a nine-game winless run, and five of these were defeats. They also have a total of just two wins at home in the whole of 2021 so far, and last of those had come in March of 2021.
On the other hand, Getafe were held to a 1-1 draw at home by Sociedad the past game week. Before that fixture they were on a seven-game losing run, and had conceded two or more goals in four of their former six matches. They also have a 100% losing record on the road this new season, and they have won just twice away from home this whole year.
Taking into account these observations, as well as past h2h stats (where either team seem to have no clear superiority), expect a high-scoring affair this weekend.
Key Stats for Betting
- Only two teams in the whole La Liga had conceded more goals than Levante in the previous season.
- And this time around, they have let in the most number of goals, along with their counterparts for the day. Both teams have conceded 13 goals apiece so far.
- Getafe have a 100% losing record this season in the La Liga, disregarding just a single game – which had come against Sociedad.
- On the road, they have a perfect losing record, and have let in eight of their total thirteen goals in such fixtures.
- The last season, the two teams had a total of 18 wins between them, in their combined 76 matches.
Tips for Levante vs Getafe
Both Teams to Score @ 2.20 (6/5)
Over 2.5 Match Goals @ 2.60 (8/5)