Leeds United vs Luton Town
England – Championship
Date: Tuesday, 30 June 2020
Kick-Off at 19:45 UK/ 20:45 CET
Venue: Elland Road.
Leeds are on whole another level compared to their upcoming opposition. They are at the top of the table with a 3-point lead over nearest opponents West Brom. With the automatic promotion almost guaranteed they could not falter now.
The recent league action saw Bielsa’s men thrash Fulham 3-0 at home turf..
Luton has been at the bottom of the table for some time now. No other team has lost 22 matches this season.
They have the worst defence in the competition with 72 goals conceded so far. This has negated the 45 goals the forwards managed to score. But currently they are unbeaten in 5 matches on the trot.
Leeds vs Luton: Head-to-head (h2h)
- The hosts are on a 2-match winning streak against Luton Town.
- Leeds is unbeaten against this opposition in their 5 previous meetings (W4, D1).
- Fewer than 2.5 goals were scored in four of those five games in all competitions.
- The hosts have a 100%-win record in all 5 head to head matches at this ground.
- Three of those 5 matches had less than 2.5 goals in total.
- The home team kept a clean sheet in all three of those games.
Leeds vs Luton: Prediction
The hosts are on a 4 match winning streak at home. Also, they have lost only twice in their 10 previous Championship matches in their home soil.
Despite having an unbeaten run Luton is inconsistent in their away games. From 5 recent matches on the road they have won and lost two games each.
Apart from the 2-0 defeat to Cardiff the home side has kept a clean sheet in four of their 5 recent fixtures. This makes it six clean sheets in seven matches on the trot.
On the contrary Luton Town failed to score in 4 recent competitive fixtures on the road. This must end in a dominant as well as comfortable win for the men managed by Marcelo Bielsa.
Leeds vs Luton: Betting Tips
Leeds to win & Over 1.5 goals full-time @ 3/5 (1.60).
Leeds to score in both halves priced at Evens (2.00).