Leeds United vs Hull City
England – Championship
Date: Saturday, 29th December 2018
Kick-off at 15.00 UK/ 16.00 CET
Venue: Elland Road (Leeds).
Leeds receives Hull this week at the Elland Road to complete their 25th round in the second division of English Football. The match takes place on Saturday.
Leeds is placed 1st in the table after registering 51 points this season. They have a record of 15 wins, 6 draws and 3 losses till the last match-day. The team managed to get on the score sheet 42 times and conceded 22 in return.
Hull holds the 15th spot in the table and has 30 points against their name. They won 8 games, drew 6 and lost 10. Hull scored 28 goals and let in 33 into their net.
In their last fixture, Leeds won against Blackburn, at home. At the end of the ninety minutes, the score was 3-2. Hull won against Preston, on the road, in their last fixture, and the final score was 1-2.
Leeds United vs Hull City Head-to-head (h2h)
- Hull lost the last h2h match against Leeds.
- Leeds won their last 7 matches.
- Hull was unbeaten in 9 of their last 10 games.
- Leeds was unbeaten in 17 of their last 19 home-ties.
- Hull lost 5 of their last 10 fixtures on the road.
- Leeds has scored in 23 of their last 25 overall matches, and in 18 of their last 20 home-ties.
- Hull has scored in 8 of their last 10 overall games, and in 6 of their last 10 away fixtures.
- Roofe K has been the best player for Leeds with 13 goals and 1 assist this season, and Bowen J for Hull, with 8 goals and 3 assists.
Leeds United vs Hull City Prediction
Leeds is currently the team with the hottest streak in the league, as well as the topper of the tournament. With the added home advantage on their side, Leeds will comfortably win this tie.
Leeds won their last seven games in a row and will be looking to make it eight this weekend. No team has conceded fewer goals at home than Leeds, and they are coupled with Hull, who usually struggles on the road. To be precise, the team was winless in 15 of their last 20 away ties. Analysis of these facts let us conclude that Leeds will record the win, and will be leading at halftime.
Leeds managed to get on the scoresheet in their last nine home-ties in a row, and in 18 of their last 20 home-ties. Hull has conceded in 16 of their last 17 away games. It’s inferable that Leeds will easily register goals in either of the halves.
Leeds United vs Hull City Betting Tips
Half Time Result: Leeds to Win @ 2.00 (1/1)
To Score in Both Halves: Leeds @ 2.37 (11/8).