Leeds vs Huddersfield
England – Championship
Date: Saturday, 7 March 2020
Kick-off at 15:00 UK/ 16:00 CET
Venue: Elland Road.
Leeds will have the chance to get back in their top spot in the league table. With their home ground advantage, Huddersfield will hardly hinder the host’s winning streak.
- Leeds form: 36 matches – 20 wins – 8 draws – 8 losses – 68 points.
- Huddersfield form: 36 matches – 11 wins – 9 draws – 16 losses – 42 points.
Leeds vs Huddersfield Head-to-head (h2h)
- Their previous encounter awarded a 0-2 away win for Leeds.
- The visitor has recorded three of the last five wins.
- Two of the Terrier’s recent three wins were during their visits.
- Only one of their last seven matches has seen over 3 goals.
Leeds vs Huddersfield Prediction
Leeds is at their best form in the league lately with a four-game winning streak following a 0-4 away win against Hull in their previous encounter.
Significantly, the host has exhibited a strong defense with their last four wins coming with a clean sheet in each of them.
With the advantage of home ground, Huddersfield could win their last two matches against Bristol City and Charlton.
To make things worse, the Terriers have been winless in their last three away fixtures. Also, they have won only four of their 17 away matches in the campaign.
The Whites have lost only 3 of their 17 home matches so far in the league. Besides, the host won their last two attempts at home.
It has to be noted that the host took all three points from their most recent h2h meeting with the Terriers with a 0-2 scoreline. So, the odds will probably be against the visitors.
There are few betting tips in the match with safe returns. So, the home win at 1.40 odds in full-time will be the best bet in the clash. Also, under 3.5 goals with 1.40 odds is also a probability in ninety minutes.
Leeds vs Huddersfield Betting tips
Leeds to win @ 1.40 (2/5).
Under 3.5 goals @ 1.40 (2/5).